Client - A Client is a user that is seeking to book a coaching session with a Coach
Coach - A Coach is a user that is seeking to offer their services in coaching Clients
Dr. Nancy Li International - This is the intermediary platform between the Client and the Coach
Session - An event has/or will occur between the Client and the Coach on Dr. Nancy Li International
Be respectful, professional and on-time.
- Whether Free or Paid, you agree to treat each booking in a professional and workmanlike manner
- You agree to treat each Client with respect, appreciate their time, show up on time, end on time, and be prepared like you would for any other professional meeting
- You will present yourself professionally, and have a professional environment to carry out the session devoid of distractions that would degrade the experience of your Client’s session
- You will not to defame, discriminate, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
Client will receive a Calendly link with Coach’s availabilities. It’s Client’s responsibility to proactively book a session with the coach.
- The platform does not store or read the details of the events on your linked calendar. Your Personal and Corporate privacy is important to us
- No other users can see any of your scheduled sessions with other users. Your scheduled sessions are private and confidential
Bookings and Availability
The coach promises:
- To keep availability open when they receive a client booking, they agree to remain a Coach until that booking is fulfilled
- To maintain and keep their calendar and platform settings up to date
The terms of how Rescheduling works
- Coaches or Clients may initiate a reschedule to find another time to hold their session
- Rescheduling must be initiated before the No Cancellation Period of the session (defined by the coach).
- Sessions cannot be canceled or rescheduled when they are within the coach’s No Cancellation Period.
- Clients are the ones who choose a time for a rescheduled session
- The Client has 30 days to reschedule. If the Client doesn’t reschedule in 30 days from the time the reschedule request is initiated, the session is considered auto-cancelled and a refund, if applicable, is given back to the Client
- The Client may also cancel the session for a refund, if applicable
- Coaches can request a Client to reschedule, but cannot reschedule a session themselves
- Excessive and Frequent Rescheduling Free or Paid sessions by you may keep you from receiving bookings again in the future and will impact your Coaching score
The terms of how cancellations work
- A Coach or a Client may cancel a booked session prior to the session (outside of the No cancellation period). If paid, a refund will be auto-generated back to the Client.
- Cancellations by clients must be initiated before the No Cancellation Period begins before the scheduled session for a full refund to occur for the client.
- Excessive and Frequent Cancellations by you of Free or Paid sessions by you may keep you from receiving bookings again in the future and will impact your Coaching score
The terms of dealing with a No Shows
- If a Client does not show up to the session within 5 minutes after the scheduled time, the session may be declared a ‘Client No Show.’ The Coach may declare the no-show and then freely leave. No refunds are given for ‘Client No Shows’
- If a Coach does not show up to the session within 5 minutes after the scheduled time, the client may declare the session as a ‘Coach No Show.’ The Client may request a refund for such sessions.
- If both parties do not show-up to a session, the fees, if any, are still processed.
- If both parties do show up to a session, and both parties remain on the session longer than 10 minutes, the session is automatically considered fulfilled. In other words, if the Coach shows up only to tell them you cannot do it, be quick about it, apologize profusely, ask them to request a refund, and leave the session
- The Client has 72 hours after a booking session starts to report a ‘Coach No Show’ and request a refund. Otherwise, the session will be considered valid and fulfilled, and payment will not be refunded
- Excessive and Frequent No Shows, on Paid or Free sessions by you, may keep you from receiving bookings again in the future and will impact your Coaching score
Coaches decide and select the video platform and send the Client instructions to join the call.
The rules and policy we have on session recordings.
- You permit yourself and your conversation to be recorded or choose not to be recorded.
- Platform does not keep any recordings between coaches and clients.
- Do not share your video session links with any other users. Links sent to you are only intended to be used by you
Limitations for offering Free sessions.
- Free sessions are free.
- Coaches are limited to offer two free session a week total with any number of Clients
- Clients are limited to having four free sessions a month total with any number of Coaches
- Free sessions are limited to 60 minutes maximum
Payments and Fees
How Free and Paid sessions are different from each other. How payments and distributions are handled. Who pays for what.
- As a Coach, you may choose to give sessions away for no charge. This is a Free session, or you may instead choose to charge for your session where you set the fee for your coaching time
- If you decide to charge for your service, a minimum session fee of $15 is required. There is no maximum fee
- Dr. Nancy Li International pays for the infrastructure, research and development of the platform, as well as any affiliate and marketing that Dr. Nancy Li International itself chooses to do
- Coaches agree to have Client Payment fees (Credit Card fees, etc.) and Payout fees (Distribution of funds to you) deducted from their earnings.
- If the Coach decides to charge for their services, they must have a Zelle account.
- The platform holds Client payments in escrow for up to 30 days.
- Once a session is considered fulfilled, and no liens are against the charge, the funds become Pending Distribution to the Coach
- Funds marked Pending Distribution are distributed to the Coach once a month
- Funds moved from escrow to Pending Distribution within a week of the monthly payouts day may be held until the next payout period.
How you and Dr. Nancy Li International will keep privacy and keep things secure
- You agree to keep your conversations with your Clients confidential
- You agree to keep video recordings of a session private except with the written permission of all parties who attended the session, permitting you to share the content
- Dr. Nancy Li International agrees only to utilize session data for the purposes of dispute resolution (including any legal authorities) and quality assurance purposes and will not share this data with anyone other than Dr. Nancy Li International internal, legal authorities with a warrant or injunction, or other parties in the call, unless all parties have given special written authorization for expanded use of the session data
Employment, Taxes, and Warranties
Your Relationship to Dr. Nancy Li International and your local taxing authorities
- As a Coach, you are either a business entity or a self-employed consultant utilizing the Dr. Nancy Li International platform to book and hold sessions with Clients
- At no time should this relationship be construed that you are an employee of Dr. Nancy Li International. Coaches are not an employee of Dr. Nancy Li International.
- You determine your Coaching rates, the frequency of your sessions, and the monthly quantity
- As a self-employed consultant, you agree to follow all local laws in your jurisdiction
- You agree to pay all taxes, VAT, and any other taxes or fees owed to other parties. Dr. Nancy Li International will not pay taxes or withhold taxes on your behalf
- Your use of this platform is at will and your own risk. Dr. Nancy Li International gives no warranty of uptime of worthiness of the platform for any particular intent
How Coaches will handle Clients you gain on Dr. Nancy Li International
- Coaches shall not share, describe, or disclose any materials or knowledge gained in the Product Manager Accelerator (Bootcamp) to Clients who didn’t purchase the program.
- Coaches can inform Clients about the Product Manager Accelerator (Bootcamp) without disclosing any content beyond the public information on www.drnancyli.com
- Coaches agree to only book Clients that you met through Dr. Nancy Li International, on the Dr. Nancy Li International platform and not on another booking or payment platform
- Coaches will not solicit and ask current Clients booked through Dr. Nancy Li International or potential Clients discovered on Dr. Nancy Li International to book or pay on any other platform besides Dr. Nancy Li International, either to charge a different rate to circumvent Dr. Nancy Li International platform fees or circumvention of the privacy we maintain for the safety of all our users including you
- Coaches remain use other booking platforms for Clients not discovered onDr. Nancy Li International, given that you do not promote those platforms anywhere on Dr. Nancy Li International or in the sessions themselves
Updating This Agreement
- New features may be added, features changed or removed from time to time, and a Terms of Service will need to be accepted again
- Dr. Nancy Li International may do any of the following depending on the impact of the terms update; pause your account, hide your availability, cancel your bookings, cancel your ability to book, or ability to enter into a video call until such terms are accepted.
- Dr. Nancy Li International will make every effort to make new terms easy to accept with enough notice to act on them
How to sever this Agreement and the Duration of the terms and conditions
- This agreement is binding for as long as you have a Coaching profile (in any state, visible, paused, etc.) on the ProductHired platform and for a one year termination period afterward
- You initiate the one year termination period of this agreement by contacting Dr. Nancy Li International’s team to delete your Dr. Nancy Li International Coaching Profile
- If you recreate a Dr. Nancy Li International Coaching profile within the one year termination period, the terms will be considered not being voided, and the new terms you accept on the creation of the new profile will take effect
- Dr. Nancy Li International may sever this agreement without notice at any time and delete your profile. This agreement will remain binding for a one year termination period afterward
The unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the Client to substantial money damages. Client will be liable for any damage resulting from any violation of this License Agreement, including any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights.
Limitation of Liability
Client agrees they used Coach’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Coach, its officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, Instructors, guides, staff, Participants, and related entities any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter “Releases”) from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable. Client agrees that Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Coach’s services or enrolment in the Program. Coach assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials.
Copyright 2021 Nancy Li International LLC. All Rights Reserved