This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made effective as of the first payment date by and between, Dr. Nancy Li International, hereinafter referred to as "Coach” and people who are purchasing the service hereinafter referred to as "Client".
1. Coaching Relationship. During the term of this Agreement, Coach will provide coaching services, video content, and small group training to the Client as described hereto (the “Services”, “Accelerator”, "Program", and “Bootcamp”). Coach represents that Coach has the qualifications, the experience, and the ability to properly perform the Services. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined as a condition of Client’s participation.
2. PM Accelerator and Service Description
The Program includes the following:
1 Resume review session
6 live group training
Video recording of the live group training and video training of prep-work with 12 months access.
Unlimited office hours/group coaching until you get an offer. The office hours schedule is subject to Dr. Nancy Li’s availability. This does not apply to people who already got an offer.
Course materials, template, interview questions & answers, other resources assisting landing a product manager job with 12 months access.
Exclusive Slack communities with life-time access.
6-month job referrals posted by Dr. Nancy Li in the exclusive slack communities
Portfolio view during office hour
3. Fees and methods of payment.
As consideration for the Services to be provided by Coach and other obligations, the Client shall pay to Coach the amounts specified on the following options:
One time payment: displayed on the payment portal
Client understands that if payment is not received before the start of the Services, or installment is over 3 days late, Coach has the right to terminate and withdraw access to all resources and scheduled appointments until full payment (including all applicable interest rates) has been made.
4. Refund Policy.
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply some of the game-changing strategies you’ll learn in the Program. We offer a 7-day refund period for purchases. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 7 days of the start of services, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund by the 7th day at 11:59PM EST.
If a resume session has been conducted before the refund is requested, you will be charged $350 for the resume review fee.
Notes about our refund policy: Within the first 7 days from the original date of the start of services, you can request a refund. No refunds will be given after 7 days from the original date of the start of services. After day 7, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you use the information.
5. Discretionary refunds. All refunds are discretionary as determined by COACH. If Client downloads any or all materials, special deals/discounts, and/or coaching appointments, Coach reserves the right to deny Client’s request. Why? Our generous refund policy was built to give people the opportunity to see if the Coaching Program is a good fit for their business.
6. Coach/Client Responsibilities
a. Coach shall be solely responsible for determining the method, details and means of performing the Services. Coach may, at Coach’s own expense, employ or engage the services of such employees, contractors, partners or agents, as Coach deems necessary to perform the Services (collectively, the “Assistants”). The Assistants are not and shall not be employees of the Client, and Coach shall be wholly responsible for the professional performance of the Services by the Assistants such that the results are satisfactory to the Client.
b. Client acknowledges that Program is developed for strictly coaching purposes ONLY. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Program. Coach makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each Client may significantly vary.
c. Client also agrees that Coach is not held responsible for any action, content or subsequent advice of any recommendations of any 3rd parties’ product or service by Coach to the Client.
7. Copyright, Use, and Resale Prohibitions. All content in the program is copyrighted under the US Copyright laws, which are applicable in other countries. Dr. Nancy Li owns the copyright and the program materials itself. Other than as stated in this Coaching Agreement, you may not copy, print, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, sell, resell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the program content, in whole or in part, and you may not aid or permit others to do so. You shall not: (1) rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the program materials or any rights granted by this license agreement to any other person; (2) duplicate the program, except for one backup copy for your own use; (3) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the program; (4) transfer or sublicense title to the program to any other party.
8. Liability. The unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the purchaser to substantial money damages. Purchaser will be liable for any damage resulting from any violation of this License Agreement, including any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights.
9. Limitation of Liability. Client agrees they used Coach’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Coach, its officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, Instructors, guides, staff, Participants, and related entities any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter “Releases”) from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable. Client agrees that Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Coach’s services or enrolment in the Program. Coach assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials.